Monday, September 6, 2010

Utah Baby Shower

Well it’s time to catch up. A couple of weeks ago, I flew out to visit my family for a few days in southern Utah before I headed up north for a wedding (that post will be later). While I was home, I got some of my first maternity clothes. My mom spoiled me but it sure does feel good to actually fit in clothes again. I also had my first Baby Shower while there. It was most of the family that lives near by along with some of my best friends. I also had a joint Baby Shower with my cousin Kaela, who is due with her first in October. She’s having a boy and I’m having girl. It was a lot of fun to get so many new things, mostly clothes. When I told Dave that we got a lot of clothes, he told me we were going to have to get a storage unit. We had already started a collection of clothes that friends had handed down to us, so Dave was a little worried but I assured him, it will all work out. We just had our baby changing table delivered which has shelf space to start storing clothes and I bought some hanging shelves for the closet. I’m super excited to start organizing. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the Baby Shower.

Me and my cousin Kaela, with some cute clothes.

This is a super cute diaper cake that my friend gave me.

1 comment:

  1. Wish i could've been there for the fun shower! Hope you like your sling :)

    ReplyDelete