Monday, November 22, 2010

Birthdays and Baby Showers

I've been meaning to post this for a long time. I wrote a couple of posts at work a month ago and was waiting to get home to add pictures and it never happened because of laziness and because our computer died. So now that we have a new computer, I'm going to catch up.

October is a very busy birthday month in Dave and I's families. Dave's dad, brother, Matt, mom, sister-in-law, Tara, and my sister, Jenn, all have birthdays. There is a lot of singing and eating of cake but what's not to love about that? Here are some pictures of the birthdays we were able to take part in.

Jacob and Michael surprised Dad by driving all the way to CA from UT. It was a fun day. We went out to lunch, played miniature golf, went out to dinner, and then opened presents and ate cake.

Matt taught himself how to play the harmonica and now with the cool head piece, he can play it at the same time he plays the piano. It's pretty cool.

Matt turned the big 16 this year!

Also, in the month of October, I had 2 1/2 more baby showers. Remember how I already had one in Utah back in August? I had one in my ward, another from Dave's home ward/work, and then the young women in our ward threw one for both myself and my friend Marianne. Needless to say, our baby girl is all set. Here are some pictures.

This is at my ward baby shower. Thanks Kim and Joylynn for putting it together. You're the best!

This is from Dave's home ward/work baby shower. Thanks Natalee!

Thank you everyone for your generosity, love, and support. We are very excited to meet our little girl, Jocelyn!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you finally updated your blog. I've wanted to see pictures from your baby showers as well as of you pregnant. The last picture on their because it isn't up close, you could be mistaken for me. :) Mom says that they are stripping your membranes on Thursday. I hope it all goes well. I'll call you later.

    ReplyDelete