Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Love Is In The Air"

We had a very wonderful Valentine's Day. Dave woke up to a card and See's candy (he was a little disappointed about the candy because he was going to get me the same thing so he had to change his plans.) Then he went to work. Once Jocelyn and I woke up, we spent the day cleaning and getting ready for the fun evening events. We had a nice dinner with a roast, baked potatoes, and veggies. I had set up the table all nice and romantic-like with fake candles since we aren't allowed to have open flames in the apartment. Dave bought me a dozen white roses which are BEAUTIFUL and said he had something else but he has to make it since as already mentioned, he had to change his plans at the last minute since we had the same idea. Then we headed over to our neighbors, the Hudson's, for a fondue party and movie night (we watched "When In Rome." It was so much fun. Here are some pictures.

I could hardly wait to dress up Jocelyn on Valentine's Day because she had the cutest outfit. I love it! And I love the look she gave me.

Partay! Fondue style.

Jocelyn and her best friend, Sienna. They had matching onesies made by Robin in our ward.

The Ricks'

The Hudson's

3 comments:

  1. Jocelyn and Sienna both look super excited to be in their matching onesies. I'm jealous that you had a fondue party. I wanted to do fondue for Kevin and me, but I didn't end up getting the fondue pot I wanted to get and it just isn't the same without a fondue pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great Valentines!

    ReplyDelete