Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dad's Birthday and Fam Fun Day

Well it's that time of year again.  The fall and winter months are busy in the Ricks/Brough family with lots of birthdays.  Dave's dad, Matt, Jenn, and Dave's mom are all in October.  And I got to celebrate 2 of them (I'll tell about Jenn's in the next post).  First is Dave's dad's birthday.  We had a lovely steak dinner provided by Mike and then played games, ate cake, and opened presents.

 Yummy cake!

He got a large clock, a new bicycle maintenance book, and pistachios (they only lasted that night).

A couple days later we had a Family Fun Day.  We started out with bowling.

 The boys.

The scoreboard after two rounds.  Yes, I got second place!  And yes, that means I beat 3 of the boys.  Bwahahaha!

Next, we went and played miniature golf.  Sadly I didn't win. I think I got last place but it was fun because they decorated the course for Halloween.  After golf, the boys went to the go-cart course.  It was fun watching them.


We had lunch at Red Robin and headed home after the fun where we played X-Box.  Jocelyn tried to play too.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment