Friday, December 9, 2011

My Baby is 1!

Jocelyn just had her first birthday on Wednesday.  It's hard to believe a year has already passed.  And harder to believe that she has grown from this:


to this:


So here are a few things about Jocelyn.  She has been walking for about 2 months now.  She loves to read and play with her stuffed animals. 


She can say "mama" and "dada" though I don't think she has completely associated them with Dave and I.  She can sign "more" so that I give her food and she loves to feed herself.


She loves to dance.  She can make sounds like a puppy and train.  She can clap, give high-fives, wave bye-bye or night-night, and click her tongue.  And above all she can be so cute.  Jocelyn has brought so much joy to our lives and I can't imagine life without her.  Happy Birthday Jocelyn!  We love you!


Here are her stats from her 1 Year Check-Up:
Weight-18lbs (7%)
Height-30 3/4 in (93%)
Head Circumference- 18 in (85%)


2 comments: