Sunday, March 18, 2012

"I-rish You a Happy St. Patty's Day"

I love the less celebrated holidays like St. Patrick's Day.  It makes me happy and I love making green food.  I made some Shamrock Rice Krispies for some friends.  I think I should have made the stem shorter now that I look at this picture.  But I still like how they turned out.  I used heart cookie cutters and then just used the left over mix to roll out a stem.


Then I made a green meal for Dave, his dad, and brother, Matt.  We had green fruit salad, wraps, lime kool-aid, and mint chocolate chip ice-cream.  Yum!  (Excuse the yellow cheese and red tomatoes.  I don't know how to make those green without ruining them.)


And Jocelyn had a super cute outfit.   See her hairbow.  One of the young women in our ward made it out of duct tape.  Can you say awesome?!

1 comment:

  1. You guys always do fun stuff for holidays!! And I love her outfit and bow!

    ReplyDelete