Friday, March 13, 2015

I'm Officially Old

No offense to those who are older than me and still think of themselves as young, but I just hit a big milestone on January 23rd. Yes, I entered a new decade. The big 3-0. I don't feel differently but man, telling people I'm 30 just sounds so weird...and old.

Anyway, I wanted to have an 80's party and we invited some friends but only one couple ended up showing and they had to leave early. I didn't take it personally because everyone had legit excuses but I was kind of bummed. But the couple who showed up briefly, called another friend, who called a bunch of other friends and then all of sudden tons of people showed up. It became a girls' night which was awesome and it was a lot of fun! I'm so grateful for good friends. Thanks for making me feel special!

 photo DSC04704 480x640_zpsmokcmz4u.jpg
I really think I was supposed to be a teenager in the 80's and not just a kid.  I would have loved it.

 photo DSC04706 640x480_zpsjhi6pexo.jpg
The spread.

We played Curses and had lots of laughs.
 photo DSC04707 640x480_zpslnw5t7my.jpg
 photo DSC04708 640x480_zps1rhoibn9.jpg

And Dave made me a book with notes from a bunch of friends and I loved it and the trip down memory lane it provided. Thanks everyone! It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment