Saturday, May 8, 2010

Family Fun Day

The weekend Matt started his Sprink Break, Mom Ricks decided to have a Family Fun Day. So we started with bowling. It was a lot of fun. I won the first game and lost the next one. Matt and Dave played a third but the rest of us were too tired. Take a look at our incredible form below.

This is the only picture of me at bowling. Don't you like the shoes?

Good technique.

I feel like he is getting ready to do a long jump. Hey whatever works, right?

Trying to coax his ball to go the right way.

Look at the air on that ball.

After bowling, we went to a park and had a scrumptious picnic lunch. Then we walked down to the tennis courts and I played tennis for the first time ever. It was fun but I'm not very good. I hit several balls over the fences. So after awhile and when Dave started to get his stomach pains, I watched while Dad and Matt continued playing. Mom watched us play and took a nap.

Anyone for tennis?

Take your position.

Look of defeat.

Look at Dave's stance. Pretty serious.

I love Dave's face in this one.

After tennis we went home and took it easy until dinner time. We went out to eat and brought Grandpa Ricks along.

Grandpa Ricks, Mom, and Dad

Matt, Me, and Dave

It was a great day and I can't wait for our next Family Fun Day!

4 comments:

  1. Finally! I glad you updated your blog. Your family fun day looks like it was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! And I'm pleased to see Dave wore an appropriate shirt for the occasion. FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm having fun reading it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl! I was starting to wonder what you were up to! Yay for forced family fun.

    ReplyDelete