Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Top of the Mornin' to Ya!"

This year for St. Patrick's Day, I started the day off right with a bowl of Lucky Charms. Yum. Then I made up some delicious Cupcake Pops. We had dinner with our friends, the Hudsons who made Corned Beef and Cabbage. It was fantastic! It was Dave and I's first timing trying it and we approve. We have decided that we will be celebrating all obscure holidays with the Hudson family (seeing as we have now celebrated Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day with them). So we will see you, Hudson's, for a fiesta at our house on Cinco de Mayo. Anyway, here are some shots of our Irish day.

My little Irish charm. Her shirt says "Shamrocker."

I wanted to see what this necklace would look like as a headband. I think Jocelyn's face says it all.

St. Patrick's Day Cupcake Pops!

So stinkin' cute.

2 comments:

  1. cute babes and cute pops! and Lily begs me everyday to watch "the baby spit on the daddy". She loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent been on here in forever you guys have been busy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete