Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Life Lately

So besides all of the trips we've taken lately, we've moved into our new apartment.  Dave actually got to move in all by himself while Jocelyn and I were in Utah.  Lucky guy.  We are now in a 2 bedroom apartment and 1 1/2 bath.  We are in the same complex and it's a townhouse style.  I love it.  There is so much more room.  I've loved putting rooms together and decorating.  Here is a picture of the half bath.  I love polka dots and I was really in an orange mood.  Luckily the polka dots helped to simmer down the bright orange. You can't see the bright orange rug or toilet seat cover and there are more towels behind the door.  I'll post more pictures when I finish more rooms.


Jocelyn is getting more curious and mischievious.  She found the candy dish and decided she wanted to try some Riesens.  Luckily I caught her before she got through the wrapper.


Jocelyn is also becoming quite the little faker.  The picture below shows the face she makes when she is fake crying or whining.  I think it is so funny.  She didn't like when I laughed at her.  She just made this face even more.

1 comment:

  1. The polka dots! Did we have those at the Moon? Where was it? Or was it just Alisha that had them? Fun times :)

    ReplyDelete