Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Last Year of His 20's

Yep, that's right.  Dave has only one more year left until he turns 30.  Here's what we did to celebrate.  On Saturday, the day before his birthday, we went to dinner with some friends. Then on Sunday, I made breakfast for Dave and he opened his presents.  I got him a new game called Tikal and a couple of cds (Journey's Greatest Hits).  After church, we headed up to his dad's house.  I made dinner for the whole family and Dave got some more goodies: dress pants, socks, and a box of 36 candy bars.  Wowza!  I made Reese's cupcakes which turned out better than I thought and we played his new game a couple of times.  Overall it was a good day, if I do say so myself.  Happy Birthday Dave and enjoy your last year in your twenties!



No comments:

Post a Comment