Friday, October 12, 2012

Another Trip

Jocey and I were lucky enough to go to Utah again to visit my family.  Dave was in Las Vegas for a week for work so we also left.  Here's what we did.
 
We visited a pumpkin patch and then carved a pumpkin.

 
 
Jocelyn did some extensive reading and perfected her piano playing skills.
 
 

Jocelyn did hair and nails.



We shopped hard, played hard, and looked cute...hard.




  
And Jocey got sick the last couple of days we were there.  She was teething so she had a fever and then the next day she was sick (throwing up).  But I kind of enjoyed it.  Don't think I'm a bad mother or anything but she actually wanted to be snuggled and Jocelyn rarely allows that so I did enjoy that aspect of her being sick otherwise, it was just plain sad to see her laying around doing nothing.  But it was a quick sickness and she is back to normal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment