Friday, October 19, 2012

"Happy talk, keep talkin' happy talk!'

Jocelyn's vocabulary has really exploded the last couple of months.  Her vocab along with sounds, counting, etc is well over 100.  The reason I know is because I started keeping track after her last doctors appointment because they said at her next one, they'll look into her talking abilities.  So I was curious and started keeping track.  She gets smarter and smarter every day and picks up things so quickly.  It is so fun.  I was going to include a video but I have been trying to upload it for the past couple of days with no success, so sorry, no video.  Maybe someday it will decide to work.  But instead here are some silly pictures of Jocey.

 This is Jocelyn's "Trick or Treat" basket that she will use to collect candy for Dave and I.  She obviously thinks it makes a better hat but I think she will be pleasantly surprised when she learns what it's really for.

When Dave was in Las Vegas he picked up this cute onesie.  If you can't tell, it's a princess body.  I already had the tutu and I think it finishes off this outfit nicely.

Dave looked over at Jocey while he was eating and this is what he saw.  She's got skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment