Sunday, May 5, 2013

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Well I have finally come back to the blogging world.  If you have been wondering why I have been gone for the past several months here are a couple of reasons.  1) We just bought a house.  Home ownership is a little crazy.  And 2) I'm pregnant!  Yes, Baby #2 is on it's way.  I am almost 4 months along making my due date the middle of October.  I find out this month if it is another girl or the first boy.  I was feeling pretty crappy but now that I'm feeling so much better, I'm back and so is the blog.  So read the following 100 posts to catch up on our lives.  Okay not that many but there are a few.  So enjoy!

And for your viewing pleasure, here's Jocelyn.

 photo DSC02153480x640_zpsc4498339.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! LOVE all the new posts! Glad you're feeling better too :) Can't wait to know what the newest angel is, boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete