Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Circus

Last month, Dave and I took Jocelyn to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. I hadn't been to the circus since I was in middle school so I was really excited! We didn't tell Jocey where we were going so we could enjoy her reaction to what was to come.

 photo DSC04220480x640_zpsb81922af.jpg

Unfortunately, Jocey wasn't as entertained as we thought. I think it was a little too long and she was a little grumpy but it was still fun.

There were all kinds of animals like lions and tigers and elephants and horses. But honestly, I think we enjoyed the acts better. There was the Torres motorcycle family that was ridiculously awesome and had me on the edge of my seat because of their daredevil antics. I also loved the China National Acrobatic Troupe. They were incredibly nimble and quick and fantastic.   Sadly, I only took a couple pictures so you'll just have to go see the show for yourself.

All in all, we enjoyed it and I got this smile from Jocelyn, eventually.

 photo DSC04221640x480_zps5be131fa.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment