Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hair Ball!

Today I decided to straighten my hair. You are probably thinking, okay so what. Well I don't do it very often because it takes so long and I don't like to spend tons of time on my hair every day. It has probably been almost a year since the last time I straightened it. I wanted to show you what I have to work with. I took a before and after shot.

This is how my hair looks after I blow dry it. Yes, that is really my hair. I didn't rat it or put any product in it. It is just big. My white girl afro.

This is after. The cheesy grin is because I'm so glad my hair is done. It took almost an hour and a half.

I like having curly hair but it is nice to have a change every once in awhile. It seems we want what we don't have. Some days I wish I had straight hair, but other times I'm glad I can do my hair in 10 minutes when it is curly. When I hit Utah this week I am going to chop off my hair. WOO HOO!

4 comments:

  1. Okay that is a seriously awesome afro... We keeping hoping some of our kids will get some of that awesome Brough curl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How short are ya going? I definitely want to see pics! And I'm sad I never got to enjoy Dave's fro. I hear it was good. Lily's will fro a little if I use a brush instead of a comb. She's definitely a brough, she also pretends to burp and then laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally like the fro. I need to grow my hair out long so that I can do that again. Ahhh...the memories...sigh...(this was a momentary flashback).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so good! I used to straighten my old roommates hair and it would take us about 2 hours with 2 straighteners going at the same time. It only lasts a day or two, but is so fun!

    ReplyDelete