Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Visitors, Cookies, and Spiders

Well this past week, Dave's uncle, aunt, and cousin came to visit. It was pretty chill but we had fun. Their last night here we had a family dinner and then played games. It was a lot of fun.
Dave, Brett, Devon, Brandon, Matt, and Ryan

Uncle Richard, Aunt Vivian, Dad, Mom, and Uncle Chris

Aunt Roseanne, Grandma, and Grandpa

Sunday was Father's Day and I decided to put my cookie cutters to use. Mom and I made cookies. We presented them to the dads, Ray and Artel (grandpa). It was a fun, tasty, and personal treat.

In other exciting news. I saw the biggest spider of my life up close and personal. Mom was shucking corn when she started screaming for someone to come out and kill a spider. It was a wolf spider with an egg sac. Gross. It was awful, so naturally I had to get a picture and a video. I'm not a spider person and lately I've seen them all over. There was another wolf spider in the front, a little one in the family room that walked right by my foot, a jumping spider on the front post thing, and another small one in the bathroom. These have all been within a week. I'm going to start having nightmares. I would be happy if they just stayed outside and away from me. Anyway, here's the picture you've been waiting for.

1 comment: