Sunday, June 7, 2009

El Dorado Hills: Our Summer Home

No, Dave and I are not rich enough to have a summer home away from home. We are mooching off of his parents for the summer. This means free rent and food. We are looking for jobs currently which means we have a lot of free time. Here are some of the things we have been up to our first week at our summer home.
A little basketball. I won in H-O-R-S-E. And yes, Dave wore that hat the entire time.

A little baseball.

I'm a big fan!

A little XBox. I enjoy Karaoke Revolution.

Some working out, though this is mostly done by everyone but me. I do, however, want to get a jumprope and start working on becoming a professional/trick jumproper. I'll keep you updated on how that turns out.

A little bike riding to prepare for the big trip in July. I'm a driver.

So as you can see, Dave and I have been very busy. Jobs will be nice. Dave will most likely be doing some freelance translations and interpretations while I will probably take anything I can get though I would prefer to stay in my field of recreation. We'll see. We're having fun though and love being with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment