Friday, July 3, 2009

A Dave Post

I know you have all missed me, so I decided to tickle the keyboard with a few thoughs for your salivating pleasure. First and foremost, I know you've all been wondering about how I'm doing with my weight-gaining, so I'm happy to report that I'm around 150 lbs now! I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks, and I'm even eating junk food as I write, so I'm probably going to hit my goal of a buck fifty-five pretty soon here. I know, we're all excited.

Second, you probably have something more important to do than read this blog. Just a reminder.

Third, I think "lbs" is the dumbest abbreviation ever. Who's with me?

Fourth, this needs to be said: You suck Michael Bay! In case you're reading this, then you should have spent less time during Transformers II perving over humping dogs, horny robots, skanky college girls, and Megan Fox's body, and more time plugging up your gaping plot holes! And cut back on the bleepin profanity! I will punch you in the jugular!! (Sorry everyone, I just saw it tonight and am a little flustered). The movie was entertaining, but I won't be buying tickets to Transformers III.

Finally, I look REALLY good in bike shorts. Pictures are forthcoming.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. Well, see ya! (hehe can't wait to see you soon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lbs is a dumb abbreviation. And thanks for letting us know that going to Transformers II would be a complete waste of time.

    ReplyDelete