Friday, August 21, 2009

Work At ClearBags

So here I am at work. It slows down by Friday. It probably seems REALLY slow for everyone else but I've been pretty busy since everything takes me triple the time to do since I'm still figuring it all out. I enjoy the work and the coworkers. I feel bad having to ask so many questions but obviously I'm not going to get it all the first two weeks. In fact, I probably won't feel super comfortable until I've been here a few months. It's nice to be busy. I started answering phones last Friday, and that's what I do all the time. I take care of customers with orders, returns, samples, etc. The hard part about it is there are so many steps to everything. And sometimes the steps change with different situations so it can be frustrating because I feel like I should know how to do it but then it's different. Also sometimes I just forget. Oh well, I'll get it soon enough. Anyway, I just wanted to update everyone on the new job. I like it but I have lots to learn.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to see you guys yesterday! I hope all the job learning starts to fit together for you soon. I know how frustrating it can be to learn a new job and have to be asking questions all the time.

    ReplyDelete