Sunday, September 20, 2009

Early Christmas?


Yes, I got an early Christmas present. It was the only way I could convince Dave to let me get the 3 DVD set of the Jurassic Park movies. I have been wanting this forever and it just so happened that when Dave and I decided to waste some time before a movie at the mall, the first store we walked into was a movie store and it had the set. I was so excited!!! That might be an understatement. The first movie is the best, the second not the greatest, but the third is a nice surprise. I'm also hearing rumors about a Jurassic Park 4, which to be honest, will most likely suck, but if the rumors are true, I'll probably see it. There's something about dinosaurs. Or maybe it's the suspense in the movies. There's always a scene where the girl barely gets out of reach of the velociraptor's jaws. It makes me squeal inside. Also, the shaking jello scene gets me everytime. And you can't deny those are some incredible special effects considering how many years ago that was. Anyway, I know I sound like a dork but Jurassic Park just makes me happy. That's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn!!! I also LOVE the Jurassic Park series and Jordan thinks I'm weird. I don't know what it is either, probably the dinosaurs.I didn't here about a forth movie but I hope so!

    ReplyDelete