Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hidden Talents

I found some more pictures I meant to post awhile ago. Dave showed the family a talent he has been working on since the days of sitting in long boring lectures. Dave and his brother used to put a pen in their mouth, flip it out, and try and catch it in their mouth. As you have probably guessed, I like to take pictures. So naturally, I wanted to catch Dave practicing his awesome talent. It needs some practice and I have yet to see him catch the pen in his mouth, but I have faith that he'll get it eventually. Anyway, here are some of my favorite pictures catching the intensity of this new skill.

Preparation

Wait for it. Wait for it.

You almost got it!

Oh, he was so close.

2 comments:

  1. Makes me think of riding in the car on the way to SF and learnig how to make spit bubbles that float away.... ahh the Ricks boys!!! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete