Sunday, September 27, 2009

Six Flags: Marine World

Dave, Matthew, his two friends, and I went to Marine World on Labor Day. We spent the whole day there and had a grand ol' time. Matt has a season pass and because of him we were able to use coupons to get in for about half price. Coupons are the greatest. Anyway, here are some pictures of the exciting day.

Dave and I went to the Dolphin show.

The dolphins look so polite.

Then we went to the whale show. As you can see, we sat in the splash zone.

Cool tricks.

We went on the log ride. Do you remember the TV show Step By Step? In the opening credits, the family goes to an amusement park and the mom stands on the bridge and gets soaked from the log ride that comes down right in front of her. Well this is a ride just like that except we got soaked on the ride and then tried to see how wet we would get standing on the bridge and didn't feel a drop.

Here's a picture to show that I was actually there. And I got wet.

I opted out on the spinning rides (it makes me queezy) but I got some great pictures.

Another spinning ride.

They have this butterfly room. It was pretty cool actually and there were humongous butterflies. This is one of my favorites.

And yet again, another spinning ride. As you can see only two of the group went. The rest of us preferred to keep our food down.

No comments:

Post a Comment