Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2 YEARS OF BLISS

Today is Dave and I's 2 year anniversary. Dave went to breakfast with his friends. I had to work. Then tonight, we had a party at his parent's house with lots of family and friends to watch the BYU Bowl Game. BYU won! I know what you're thinking. That is the coolest anniversary ever. Right? Well maybe you weren't thinking that. It's not exactly what I had in mind but we are going to celebrate tomorrow when neither one of us has things going on. Celebrating your anniversary is hard when it is in the middle of the week and especially during the holidays. We actually did a little bit of celebrating about a month ago. We went to the zoo. We did it early so that it would be warmer. It was a really nice day and we enjoyed ourselves. Tomorrow we are going out to dinner. It'll be great. So here are some pics of our real day but I'll post more later when we actually celebrate it.

Dave having breakfast with our friends the Smiths and Harrisons. They're not in town very long so I'm glad Dave got to see them while they were around.

We had a full house for the BYU Bowl Game. There were almost 30 people there watching the game, eating, or playing games. It was a really fun night.

I'm so grateful for Dave. I'm glad we get to spend eternity together. He is a wonderful husband and is so good to me. He has such a strong testimony and helps me to be a better person. He is very patient and has a great sense of humor. He makes me so happy. I'm very blessed. I love you Dave and Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It was a lovely wedding of two fantastic people!

    ReplyDelete