Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lil' Champ is a CHAMP!

She did it! Jocelyn rolled over today. I was recording and stopped because she wasn't doing anything but luckily I turned it back on just in time to catch her rolling over. Don't blink or you'll miss it. Here is our champ showing us her new moves.



I'm pretty sure she rolled over today because I spiked her mohawk. She was feeling hardcore so had to do something hardcore. I put some gel in her hair and it stood up for a little bit but has since become a little more curly. Maybe she'll have mommy's curly hair. What do you think of the hairdo?

Side view. I'm diggin' it.

I get the feeling Jocelyn might not like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! It's so exciting to see little babies start growing up :) Pretty soon she'll be trying to roll over when you're changing her diapers and in the carseat, and in the bathtub and when you're changing her clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the moves and love the hair. Ivy's mohawk has grown out, so I don't get to spike it anymore.

    ReplyDelete