Monday, April 18, 2011

So Close

Jocelyn is so close to rolling over. She just has to figure out how to bring her leg over and she'll have it. I try and push it over to show her but she just rolls back. She clearly doesn't want any help from mom.
In other news. I took a couple of videos of Jocelyn a few weeks ago so here they are. Jocelyn is usually really happy when she wakes up in the morning and from naps. Here is a video of her after a nap. This is also after she learned to make her new face as seen in the video in the last post I wrote.



This next video is of Jocelyn giggling. This isn't her hearty laugh but it's still good. We still have yet to get her to laugh again but her giggles are good enough for now.


3 comments:

  1. When Jack laughs he holds it in kind of like what she's doing. Occasionally we can get an awesome laugh out of him though. I love Jocelyn's silly face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun videos. We need to skype later; I'll call you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's an angel! I'll show these to the kids tomorrow. They'll love it. Lily still asks to see the "baby spit on daddy" video :)

    ReplyDelete