Thursday, April 19, 2012

Little Love Bug or Snuggle Bunny

Those are just a couple of nicknames I've given Jocey.  I don't know where they came from.  They just rolled out my mouth one day.  Anyway, here's a little update on the little princess.  Jocelyn loves to climb on everything these days: the couch, the coffee table, the dinner table and chairs, and the toilet.  She actually got another shiner from falling off the toilet.  Poor thing.  She is a tough cookie though.  Anyway, here's a picture of her last week watching the rain. We had some really good storms.


Jocelyn occassionally takes my dish towels and cuddles with them.  She takes them and puts them on her head, around her neck, or wears it like a cape.  I don't know where she gets this stuff from but it makes me laugh.  What a silly girl!


The warm weather has come so we have been wearing some of the new summer clothes that Grandma bought Jocey when she came to visit.  Here is Jocey in one of those outfits and her awesome shades.


In other news, Jocelyn's vocabulary is increasing all the time.  She can say hi and waves to everyone.  She can say Jesus, cheese, soos (shoes), peas (please), gee (get it), baba (bottle), ball, mo (more), ah dun (all done) and probably lots more that I can't remember right now.  She is also understanding tons more.  We can tell her do something and she actually does it.  She's awesome!  She can also run.  It is so cute to see her bounce around.  Jocelyn seriously is the cutest thing ever and I can't believe how fast she is growing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment