Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fairytale Town

There are so many cool places for kids that I'm just discovering.  I love it.  Fairytale Town is one of those places, and Jocelyn is at a great age for it.  Dave used to go there as a kid and Jocelyn and I went with our friends Marianne and Sienna.

We walked the Crooked Mile.
 

There were so many slides and Jocey went down all of them by herself.  It surprised me. 


Jocey and Sienna sat in the Sherwood Forest in the seats of Little John and Robin Hood. 

 
The girls led the Pumpkin carriage on their horses.
 
 
The cheese stands alone.
 
 
I don't know what story this blue bunny is from but Jocelyn liked trying to climb it.
 
 
They also had animals there too.  It was a great place to hang out for a couple of hours.  Maybe when she is older we'll actually listen to the different stories along the way.

1 comment: