Sunday, September 30, 2012

PenTatoniX

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!  Dave and I went to a Pentatonix concert this past weekend and it was awesome.  This was part of our 5 year anniversary celebration.  Yes, I know, our anniversary isn't until Dec. 22nd but it is always a busy time with birthdays, Christmas, and a wedding this year.  So I thought we would celebrate early.  And this was my first concert.  I have to admit I thought I would end up splashed with alcohol and smelling pot but it was actually a really nice experience (minus some swearing from some over enthusiastic fans).  There were actually children there so maybe that helped to keep the clean cut environment.  Anyway, Pentatonix is an acapella group that won a singing competition last fall on the TV show The Sing Off.  We headed to San Francisco with some friends and had such a fun time. 

We made awesome shirts.

Our friends, Michael and Jessica.

We're cool.

Pentatonix: Avi, Kirstin, Scott, Mitch, and Kevin!

Here's a link to Dave and I's favorite cover they performed, "Video Killed the Radio Star."  They sang this at the concert but this is their performance on The Sing Off.  Watch here.

They are AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment