Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My Baby Daddy

Dave is such an amazing father and husband and I love celebrating him.  I am amazed at the patience he has and his willingness to serve the Lord.  He's a good man and I'm a lucky/blessed lady.

The Saturday before Father's Day, I sent Dave rock climbing with his friends to celebrate being a totally awesome dude.  He has really picked up the rock climbing thing and does it a couple times a month now and has his own equipment too. He loves it.

Anyway, on Sunday we had Stake Conference.  It's always on Father's Day which is nice because it means no early meetings or early mornings in general.  We can take it a little bit slower.  When Dave woke up we opened presents and had breakfast.

 photo 20150621_083825 360x640_zpsk57vcxbx.jpg
Dave got an awesome shirt picked out by the girls, a candy jar that says "#1 Dad," and some awesome cards.
 
The rest of the day was spent relaxing and in the evening we headed to the McCaffree's (Dave's uncle and aunt) and had dinner and of course played games.

I love you, Dave!  Thanks for being so incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment