Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fare Thee Well

We are in El Dorado Hills. Dave and I have moved from Monterey and are living with his parents for the summer. Before we left Monterey, we did have some fun. My work had a BBQ on Thursday. There was great food and company. It was nice to be able to see everyone and say goodbye. They were also very generous with gifts. Thanks everyone! I'm going to miss you.

Dave and I rode our bikes to the BBQ and then stopped at the wharf afterwards for one last visit. I'm glad we did because the sea lions were there in full force. I guess they heard we were leaving and wanted to say goodbye. It was stinky but they made a lot of noise and were highly entertaining.

Later that night I had my last girl's night out with some friends. We mostly chit-chatted the night away and snacked on some goodness that involved sugar. My kind of party. It was a lot of fun.

I'm going to miss everyone so much. Luckily we're only 3 hours away. It's also very hot here in El Dorado Hills so I'm sure we'll find as many excuses as we can to escape the heat to visit Monterey. Thanks everyone for all you have done for us. We truly are blessed to have met such wonderful people.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the move was good. We are so excited to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone is going to miss you it's going to be the sea lions! jk. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete