Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Am Thankful For...

These People...
Meet Dave, the love of my life.

These are my parents. They taught me everything I know.

This is my oldest brother and his family.

This is my other brother and his family.

This is my sister and her family.

These are my adorable nieces.

These are my other parents. I'm glad we live close to them.

These boys are my brother-in-laws (and my husband). They're pretty cool and crazy, but I sure do love them.

My family is what I am most thankful for and I'm glad we get to be together for eternity. I'm also grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and Mother and my savior, Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for the gospel, the scriptures, a living prophet, and all those who paved the way so that I can worship freely and enjoy all that I have today. I'm grateful for my friends and all they do for me and the fun we have together. I'm grateful for food. Mmmmm good. I'm grateful for a job, a roof over my head, and transportation. I'm grateful for this wonderful country. I'm thankful for beautiful scenery, colors, music and other sounds. I'm grateful for my body and my health. I have so much to be thankful for and I'm glad we have this time of year to think about and remember all that we have been blessed with. Happy THANKSgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Aw Thanks! We're thankful for you too! Wish we could see you for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't mention your ridiculously good-looking looks?!? I would think that would be on the top of your list!

    ReplyDelete