Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6 Months and Counting...

I can't believe Jocelyn is 6 months old today.  Seriously, it's weird that she has been here that long.  But I love her so much and I'm glad she joined our family.  I would never change any of it.  So here are her stats:

Weight: 14 lb 8 oz (22%)
Height: 27 1/2 in (97 %)
Head Circumference: 42.5 cm (53%)

So she is tall and lean but very healthy and doing great!  I am amazed every day by how smart she is getting and how much she can do.  It really seems just like yesterday that she was this little girl:


 And now she is this big little girl: 


She is ready to crawl but still figuring out the basic hand/leg coordination. She jabbers all the time.  She has so many expressions and is starting to show different emotions.  I love it.  It just keeps getting better and better.  We'll see what happens in the next 6 months!

1 comment:

  1. No way! 6 months already?! She's gorgeous just like her mama!

    ReplyDelete