Monday, June 20, 2011

"I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home"

I have some pretty awesome men in my life.  My dad, father-in-law, and husband are seriously amazing. 

First, my dad.  He is always someone I can go to for guidance.  He has an incredible testimony and I love learning from him.  He is very generous and you if you haven't ever met him, you are missing out.  He is extremely funny.


Next, is my father-in-law who has gone through a lot this past year but I have seen him not only grow stronger but also strengthen his family.  He is very supportive of his boys and he is a very hard worker. He also has a witty sense of humor.


And last, but not least is my husband.  He also has a great sense of humor.  Are you seeing a pattern here?  Clearly I like being around people that can make me laugh.  Dave is also very smart and though I hate to admit it, has proven me wrong multiple times.  He puts up with me and my shenanigans and is a super dad to our little girl.  He loves trying to make her smile no matter how ridiculous he looks in the process.  He works hard to take care of our little family and loves the gospel.


These are just a few things about the men in my life.  The lists really could go on and on and on.  And I have to say they are the best there is.  I couldn't have asked for better.  They have all shown me love and welcomed me into their lives whether I was their new baby girl, first daughter-in-law, or eternal companion.  Thank you and Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment