Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Sleeping Position

Jocelyn has always been a great sleeper and continues to sleep through the night.  Occasionally when we come in to the room to grab something, we find her in new positions.  She sometimes moves a lot so we'll find her head where her feet were when we put her down or she'll be laying sideways.  She can now sleep on her sides so that's new too.  But the pictures below show a very unique position.  Apparently sleep stretching is the new craze.



She makes me laugh every day.  I love this little girl so much.

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Sometimes I end up sleeping with my elbow in the air but I'm sure it's not as cute ;-). Does she sleep in a pack n play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sleep stretch! I just told Nick today that I should create a book untitled ways I find Sienna sleeping...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! That Jocelyn is a gem.

    ReplyDelete