Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweet Thought

So Dave really doesn't like Chick Flicks. I get mad at him sometimes because he never wants to watch them. When we go to Blockbuster there is always a movie that both of us want to see and then there is a Chick Flick that I want to see. His reasoning is that if there is a movie both of us want to see, there isn't a point in getting anything else, especially when one of us (Dave) wouldn't like it. I agree but I wish he would watch Chick Flicks with me.

So for Valentine's Day he gave me a really great gift. This coupon. You can't see it very clearly but it says, "This coupon is good for one Chick Flick movie of your choice to be watched with David A. Ricks." I love this gift. It is a great idea. I LOVE YOU DAVE!! Thanks for being so sweet. I know this is a great sacrifice for you.

8 comments:

  1. So cute... I need one of those coupons from Brad. He is totally anti chick flick too. Must be something about being born on July 22nd!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathryn, you have a blog--Yay! You and your husband are so cute together! That's so funny about the chick flicks--I'm with you on that battle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so darn cute!! I wish Charlie would take a note out of his book!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make it one of the cheesiest chick flicks you can to inflict maximum pain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katheryn I'm so excited you have a blog! Yay! Sounds like you had a very sweet valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you have a blog!!! now i can keep in touch better!!

    ReplyDelete