Friday, February 20, 2009

Wassssssssssabi

Hey this is Dave. I wanted to put a post up. Since this is my first one, I thought I would tell a little bit about myself. I was born in Walnut Creek, California, and lived in the Bay Area until I was five, at which point we moved to El Dorado Hills. I was always very short growing up, but big in spirit. And in head. My noggin was huge. It had to be, in order to fit my ginormous brain. After getting a stellar 3.6 GPA in high school, which was only slightly lower than my brother Dan's 4.5, I went to college at BYU. There I just played soccer, worked out, looked at myself in the mirror, ate at Betos, single-handedly financed the dollar theater, and occasionally studied, somehow pulling off a 3.7 GPA. Does this mean that HS is harder than BYU? The facts are before you. I learned Russian on my mission in Ukraine, and am now studying Russian for my Masters program in Monterey in order to eventually become the King of Russia. I found Kathryn at BYU and said, "Hey, why not take a chance?" I got lucky. Vegas, here I come! I think those are the essentials. In the words of a wise philosopher, "Welp, see ya later!"

6 comments:

  1. that was a good post dave. also you're drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also look at the link to your blog on our blog. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you Dave! We're sure glad Kathryn was crazy enough to take a chance on you!! You still have a big head if you ask us! Don't forget us little guys when you become the King of Russia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to our world! I"m so excited you guys are blogging! Will you have jobs for us all when you become the king of Russia??

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! we are so glad you guys are bloggers! Now we can see what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, to finally have a regular insight to the mind of Davey Ricks. Should I be excited or scared? Welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete