Monday, February 23, 2009

A Tribute to My Nieces

So I have 6 nieces. Yep that's right, no nephews. It's all girls. Anyway, I think they are the cutest and most entertaining girls in the world, so I am dedicating a post just for them. The following pictures are of the girlies so I can show them off and you can tell me how cute they are. ;) Enjoy.

Meet Ashley Joy, the oldest at age 6.
This is Rachel Kay, age 5.
This is Sara Jane, age 3.
This is Abigail Marie, age 2.
This is Rebecca Victoria, age 1.
This is the baby of them all, Lilia Sue, age 11 months.

2 comments:

  1. dear aunt kathy and uncle dave,
    we love this post! we want to see you again and play with you! And we agree these are some of the cutest babies we ever did see!
    Lots of Love,
    Lilia Sue (and My Mommy and Daddy of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nieces! They are so cute and so sweet! But they are my first cousins once removed so that probably contributes to it.

    ReplyDelete