Sunday, May 10, 2009

Four-Eyes and Short Hair

I got glasses again. I've had glasses since I was in the 2nd grade and had them up until I was 14 and got contacts. I still had glasses but never wore them and not until recently did I decide I wanted glasses again for those days when my eyes just can't handle the contacts. They're really cute but my eyes have to adjust to them. It's weird seeing the frame and I kinda feel like I'm looking through a magnifying glass but I'll get used to it soon enough. I also got a hair cut. It's not too short but short enough. Sometimes I feel it could be a little longer when it is curly but it'll grow out. So here's a picture of the new me.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Totally cute hair and you look great in the glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I keep meaning to tell you your hair cut is cute!

    ReplyDelete