Sunday, May 10, 2009

Utah Trip

This past week I've been in Utah. I got to see a lot of family and friends. I went for my cousin Kaela's wedding (see previous post) and my old roommate Lindsay's wedding. Saturday was Kaela's wedding and then the rest of the time I was in Enoch I played with cousins, ran errands, went shopping, saw the movie Wolverine, got a hair cut, hung out with Nia and Holly, and just took it easy with my parents. I drove up to Provo on Wednesday and that night had a sort of bachelorette party with Lindsay and Alicia. Friday was Lindsay's big day. Here are some pics of the party and wedding day.

We got pedicures.

We ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory.

The three of us were roommates for about 5 years.

Alicia and I had a different idea for pictures.

Also while I was in Provo I ate breakfast at Kneaders twice, once with Cass and the other time with Alicia and Dave's brothers, Dan and Josh. It was so yummy. All you can eat incredible French Toast. I watched a couple chick flicks, went shopping, visited my Aunt Karen, ate with Alicia at her sisters, and had some good girl talk. It was a great trip and loved being able to see so many people that I love. I flew back to California on Saturday and was so excited to see Dave. The trip was fun but it's always nice to come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment