Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kaela and Jeremy's Wedding Day

My cousin Kaela got married on Saturday, May 2. It was a wonderful day. I got to go to a temple marriage for the first time since my own. I cried. In fact, I cried a lot that day. I was happy for her but at the same time I couldn't believe that she was all grown up and getting married. She's only 3 or 4 years younger than me but it was still weird to see her get married and I don't really know Jeremy all that well. Everyone always has great things to say about him though so I know she's in good hands. Kaela is one of my cousins that I know the best so it was great to be able to spend the day with her and tons of family. She was beautiful and it was a happy day for everyone. Congratulations Kaela and Jeremy!

Coming out of the temple.

They're so cute and in love.

I love this picture and Kaela's big smile. She's always so happy.

1 comment:

  1. She looks great!Bummed I missed it and missed seeing you!

    ReplyDelete