Thursday, May 19, 2011

iFest


Last weekend Dave and I went to Rancho Cordova's International Festival.  We've never been but I wanted to do something in our community.  I was a little worried that it was going to be lame.  It wasn't though.  They did have lots of booths that I didn't care about except the food ones.  I tried Russian Piroshki for the first time.  They are like scones with stuff inside.  We had beef and potato in ours.  The entertainment was well, entertaining.  They had belly dancers (yikes), bagpipe players and scottish dancers, Indian (from India) dancers, and other performances that we didn't stay for, though I would have liked to but Jocelyn wasn't digging the loud music or cold wind.

 Piroshki.

 All bundled up.

This last picture is just a random one of Dave and Jocelyn in a staring contest.  Jocelyn can rock anyone, anytime.  And I like her flower bum.

1 comment:

  1. lovin' the flower bum! and the auntie loves me shirt up top. I know I didn't give it to her but its still true :) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete