Monday, May 2, 2011

May Already?

Where do the days go?  I can't believe it is May.  That means Jocelyn is almost 5 months old.  Anyway, nothing too exciting going on around here but I thought I'd share some photos because we all love photos!

 This is Jocelyn trying to roll over on her play pad.  Just not enough room, but does that stop her?  Never!

This is one of my new favorite faces.  We were at a BBQ and it was really windy.  She was not super happy.

Daddy/ Daughter time outside.  How cute!

Jocelyn was in a giggling mood last night and we caught some of it on tape. I love her laugh.  Sorry that it's a little dark.  In other news, she rolled over the other way yesterday.  She can normally only roll to her right but she did it to the left.  WOOHOO!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the face. Most babies don't like the wind, my Ivy being the exception. And now Jocelyn is like Zoolander, she can turn both directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those giggles! and I've always loved watching kids rub their feet together, silly I know, but its cute!

    ReplyDelete