Friday, May 6, 2011

Introduction to Food and Other Good Stuff

We introduced Jocelyn to rice cereal last night.  Frankly, I was a little tired of her eating habits.  She is just so distracted these days so sometimes we take it in increments which I'm not a fan of.  Anyway, she wasn't that thrilled about the rice cereal and I can't blame her.  I tasted it and it is disgusting!  It tasted like cardboard.  No wonder she spit it out. Now you may be wondering why I tasted it.  I don't know but I thought I would see what I was making my child eat.  And I should be punished.  Anyway, here are some pictures of her first taste of not milk.

 Mama's little piggy.

What is this strange stuff? 

Yep, not a fan.

I'm hoping it is more of the texture thing and not the taste, though I understand if it is.  We'll try again tonight.

In other news.  We received a package a few days ago from my sister.  She made me a French Memory Board for Jocelyn.  It turned out super cute and she also sent some cute onesies along with it.  My sister has her own site on Etsy called, It Seamed Good To Me, if you are interested in the board or other things she makes.  Anyway, here are some more pictures.

A onesie my sister sent.  She obviously loves my rediculously cute baby. 

In her Bumbo with a mohawk.  Sometimes it's fun to style her hair. 

Ze French Memory Board.  Isn't it cute?

2 comments:

  1. So cute, if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute!! Love the picture of her face trying that baby food. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete