Friday, May 27, 2011

Lazy Day, Play Day

Dave has been working some longer days and so he was able to take off a day this week, so he wouldn't go over time, which he is not allowed to do.  Anyway, he took Wednesday off and we were going to explore downtown Sacramento.  But wouldn't ya know?  It decided to rain.  So instead we stayed home and played.  Dave and I played it nerdy on the computer.  We downloaded a really fun game that's all about figuring out puzzles etc.  I won't reveal the name lest you realize exactly just how nerdy we are.  But enjoy some pictures from the day.

Jocelyn loves her daddy and sittting up like a big girl. 

Yes, I stayed in my pjs all day.  My favorite part about this picture is that right before we took it, Jocelyn was trying to squirm away but then gave a huge sigh and gave into my overload of affection. 

Jocelyn was tuckered out by all the nerdiness going on at our house.  I love how her head is angled up because she is right up against the edge and her bum is sticking up.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the posts! My fav pic is definitely mom and baby. too adorable for words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry I didn't make it over the other day. But I am glad that you all are doing well. Your little Jocelyn is absolutely adorable. I love the picture of the two of you. (BTW you are brave to cut her hair, I still haven't cut Lena's and she's almost two!)

    ReplyDelete